100% viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin, the thermal-regulating properties keep you dry, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresh longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: envelope enclosure, clean piped edges, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11.HIN.00505: Tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Add some elegance to your bedroom with these 100% viscose from Bamboo Decorative Standard Sham covers. Beautifully designed with clean modern piped edges and envelope enclosure. The Shams are silky-soft and gentle on hair and skin. The perfect size for reading or watching TV in bed. Sleep on a cloud of comfort all night long.
Includes 2 Standard Shams packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabrics.