100% viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin, the thermal-regulating properties keep you dry, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresh longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: piped edges, envelope opening, button enclosure, inside corner ties, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all Flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11.HIN.00505: Tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
This Damask printed Duvet Cover Set is made of 100% viscose from Bamboo and is luxuriously smooth and breathable, with a silky hand-feel and beautiful drape. The fabric adjusts to your body's temperature keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night. Our Duvet is designed with a button enclosure and corner ties to keep your insert in place. The matching Standard Shams have an envelope opening and piped edges. Sleep on a cloud of comfort all night long.
Set includes: 1 Duvet Cover 92"x 96" and 2 Standard Shams 20"x 26" packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.