100% Viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture, and the thermal-regulating properties keep your baby drier, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresher longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: 6" pocket with 360 durable elastic, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, resistant to stains.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, and passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100: manufactured in an environmentally responsible factory, tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Our 100% viscose from Bamboo fabric is silky smooth and breathable against your baby’s tender skin. Our tight twill weave is the most durable weave and is resistant to mildew and bacteria so your baby can sleep fresher and more comfortably.
Includes 1 Fitted Crib Sheet, 28”x52x6”.
Wash on warm with an eco-friendly liquid detergent, tumble dry on medium. No dryer sheets/balls or fabric softener