100% viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin, the thermal-regulating properties keep you dry, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresh longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: roomy for easier pillow inserting, embroidered details, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11.HIN.00505: Tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Our Luxurious Pillowcases are made of 100% viscose from Bamboo fabric that is silky smooth and breathable, gentle against your hair and skin, and ultra-soft with a luxurious cashmere-like feel. Sleep on a cloud of comfort all night long.
Set includes: 2 Pillowcases packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.