100% Viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin. The thermal-regulating properties keep you drier, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresh longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: extra deep pockets, embroidered details, 360 durable elastic, 12” length added to flat sheet, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100: manufactured in an environmentally responsible factory, tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Our 100% viscose from Bamboo fabric is smooth and breathable against your skin. These cooling sheets are degrees cooler and twice as soft as ordinary cotton. Our luxurious tight twill weave finish is the most durable for bedding. The fibers are resistant to mildew and bacteria, so you sleep fresh and clean at night. Our sheets are so incredibly soft, you’ll be on a cloud of comfort all night long.
Set includes 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet and 2 Pillowcases (1 for Twin XL) packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.