100% Viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin, the thermal-regulating properties keep you dryer, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresher longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: envelope enclosure, clean piped edges, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all Flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11.HIN.00505: Tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Add some elegance to your bedroom with these viscose from Bamboo Decorative Standard Sham covers. Beautifully designed with clean modern piped edges and envelope enclosure. The Shams are silky-soft and gentle on hair and skin. The perfect size for reading or watching TV in bed. They’re so incredibly soft, you’ll sleep on a cloud of comfort all night long.
Includes 2 Standard Shams packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabrics.