- MADE FROM: 50% viscose from Bamboo, 50% long staple Cotton. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SERIOUSLY SOFT: rich, cozy comfort that lasts and gets softer wash after wash
- BENEFITS: resistant to bacteria and odors, the smooth fibers are good for all skin types, for clear, non-irritated skin
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: no flat sheet to get twisted in! Duvet has button enclosure, and inside corner ties. Envelope enclosure for pillowcases
- EASY CARE & DURABLE: wash on warm, dry on medium. Bleachable & Benzol Peroxide/Retinol safe
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11-62020: the linens meet human-ecological requirements. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
Our ultra-cozy Melange Duvet Cover Bed Set is made with a unique blend of viscose from Bamboo and premium long staple Cotton. With no flat sheet, bed-making is easy. Durable tight twill weave yet woven to create cuddle-worthy comfort that lasts. The fibers are resistant to bacteria and odors, a great choice for people who love their cotton duvets but want the added benefits of viscose from Bamboo.
Set includes 1 Fitted Sheet with 18” deep pocket, 1 Duvet Cover with button enclosure and corner ties, 2 Pillowcases with envelope closure. Thoughtfully packaged inside a reusable linen storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.