50% viscose from Bamboo/50% Cotton
- MADE FROM: 50% viscose from Bamboo, 50% long staple Cotton. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SERIOUSLY SOFT: rich, cozy comfort that lasts and gets softer wash after wash
- BENEFITS: resistant to bacteria and odors, the smooth fibers are good for all skin types, for clear, non-irritated skin
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: with button enclosure, and inside corner ties so your comforter stays put
- EASY CARE & DURABLE: wash on warm, dry on medium. Bleachable & Benzol Peroxide/Retinol safe
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11-62020: the linens meet human-ecological requirements. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
Our ultra-cozy Melange Duvet Covers are made with a unique blend of viscose from Bamboo and premium long staple Cotton. They’re designed with the most durable tight twill weave yet woven to create cuddle-worthy comfort that lasts. The viscose from Bamboo blend is engineered to be resistant to bacteria and odors, yet still have that familiar cotton softness that feels like home. A great choice for people who love their cotton duvets but want the added benefits of viscose from Bamboo.
Includes 1 Duvet Cover with inside corner ties and button enclosure. Thoughtfully packaged inside a reusable linen storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.