50% viscose from Bamboo/50% Cotton
- MADE FROM: 50% viscose from Bamboo, 50% long staple Cotton. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SERIOUSLY SOFT: rich, cozy comfort that lasts and gets softer wash after wash
- BENEFITS: resistant to bacteria and odors, the smooth fibers are good for all skin types, for clear, non-irritated skin
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: piped edges and zipper enclosure. With a quilted brick pattern for a timeless design aesthetic
- EASY CARE & DURABLE: wash on warm, dry on medium. Bleachable & Benzol Peroxide/Retinol safe
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11-62020: the linens meet human-ecological requirements. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
Our ultra-cozy Melange Bamboo Quilted Standard Shams are made with a unique blend of viscose from Bamboo and premium long staple Cotton. A beautiful finish for a well-made bed, with cuddle-worthy comfort that lasts. The fibers are resistant to bacteria and odors, a great choice for people who love their cotton bedding but want the added benefits of viscose from Bamboo.
Set includes 2 Quilted Standard Shams with a classic/modern brick pattern and zipper enclosure. Thoughtfully packaged inside a reusable linen storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.
Zip closed, wash on warm with an eco-friendly liquid detergent, tumble dry on medium. No dryer sheets/balls or fabric softener. Made in India
pillows. melange uses an earth-friendly waterless coloring process that’s good for the planet and healthy for your skin.