- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin. The thermal-regulating properties keep you drier, cooler and comfortable all night long, while pregnant or nursing
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresher longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: extra deep pockets, embroidered details, 360 durable elastic, 12” length added to flat sheet, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100: manufactured in an environmentally responsible factory, tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls.
Wash on warm with an eco-friendly liquid detergent, tumble dry on medium. No dryer sheets/balls or fabric softener. Made in India
Our maternity sheets are made of 100% viscose from Bamboo fabric that is incredibly smooth and breathable, creating the healthiest sleep environment for mom and baby. Our bedding is ultra-soft and gentle against tender growing skin, with a luxurious cashmere-like feel.
You’ll sleep on a cloud of comfort all night long. Set includes: 1 Fitted, 1 Flat and 2 Pillowcases packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabrics.