47% viscose from Bamboo/47% Cotton/6% Poly
- MADE FROM: 50% viscose from Bamboo, 50% long staple Cotton. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SERIOUSLY SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT: 3x’s more absorbent than 100% cotton, with a super plush pile weave
- BENEFITS: resistant to bacteria, mildew, and odors. You can reuse and your towel stays fresh longer. Perfect for sensitive skin
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: super plush, 600 GSM. With care tag for easy hang-drying
- EASY CARE & DURABLE: wash on warm, dry on medium. Bleachable & Benzol Peroxide/Retinol safe
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: will not fray or pull. Passed all flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11-62020: the linens meet human-ecological requirements. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
Feel fresh and clean when you dry off quickly with these super absorbent Melange Hand Towels. Designed with the perfect blend of viscose from Bamboo and long staple cotton creating a plush and soft feel. Viscose from Bamboo is resistant to odors and mildew, so you can reuse while still staying fresher longer.
Includes 2 Hand Towels, 600 GSM.
Wash on warm with an eco-friendly liquid detergent, tumble dry on medium. No dryer sheets/balls or fabric softener. Made in India