100% viscose from Bamboo
- MADE FROM: 100% viscose from Bamboo. Designed in the USA, made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SLEEP DRY AND COOL: our fibers wick moisture from skin, the thermal-regulating properties keep you dry, cooler and comfortable all night long
- SLEEP BETTER, SLEEP CLEAN: the round fibers are incredibly soft & hypoallergenic, comforting your skin. They’re also resistant to bacteria, which keeps your linens fresh longer
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: piped edges, envelope opening, button enclosure, inside corner ties, enhanced tight twill weave prevents pilling, so linens last longer
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all Flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11.HIN.00505: Tested for harmful substances. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
- EASY CARE: machine wash first using warm water and gentle liquid detergent, dry on medium. Not recommended: bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets or wool balls
Our Duvet Cover Set is made of 100% viscose from Bamboo and is luxuriously smooth and breathable, with a silky hand-feel and beautiful drape. Our fabrics adjust to your body's temperature keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night. The Duvet is designed with button enclosure and corner ties to secure your comforter. The matching Standard Shams have an envelope opening and piped edges. Sleep on a cloud of comfort all night.
Set includes: 1 Duvet Cover 92"x 96" and 2 Standard Shams 20"x 26" packaged inside a reusable storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.
Wash on warm with an eco-friendly liquid detergent, tumble dry on medium. No dryer sheets/balls or fabric softener. Made in India