50% Viscose from Bamboo/50% Cotton/5oz Poly-Fill
- MADE FROM: 50% viscose from Bamboo, 50% Long Staple Cotton. Designed in the USA, Made in India. Fair Trade certified
- SERIOUSLY SOFT: rich, cozy comfort that lasts and gets softer wash after wash
- BENEFITS: resistant to bacteria and odors, the smooth fibers are good for all skin types, for clear, non-irritated skin
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: piped edges and zipper enclosure. With a quilted brick pattern for a timeless design aesthetic
- EASY CARE & DURABLE: wash on warm, dry on medium. Bleachable & Benzol Peroxide/Retinol safe
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: the enhanced tight twill weave rated highly against pilling, so your linens last longer. They also passed all Flammability testing in USA & Canada
- CERTIFICATIONS: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified #11-62020: the linens meet human-ecological requirements. Green America Business certified, SMETA Social Responsibility audit, NWBC Women Owned certified
Our ultra-cozy Melange bamboo Quilted Standard Shams are made with a unique blend of viscose from Bamboo and premium long staple Cotton. They’re designed with the most durable tight twill weave yet woven to create cuddle-worthy comfort that lasts. The fibers are resistant to bacteria and odors, a great choice for people who love their cotton bedding but want the added benefits of viscose from Bamboo.
Set includes 2 Quilted Standard Shams with a classic/modern brick pattern and zipper enclosure. Thoughtfully packaged inside a reusable linen storage bag made from repurposed scrap fabric.